Our decontamination consultation is available in areas where decontamination of re-usable medical devices is carried out e.g. Sterile Services Units, Endoscopy Departments, Hospital Wards, ITU's, OPD's, Operating Theatres, Podiatry and Dental services etc.
- Decontamination Services Management.
- Decontamination System Audits.
- Decontamination Business Case Production.
- Decontamination Business Planning.
- Quality Management System Production.
- Quality Management System Audits.
- Implementing bespoke Decontamination System Key Performance Indicators (KPI'S).
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of Decontamination KPI's.
- Medical Device Audits and Condition Reports.
- Decontamination Training and Education Programmes.
- Hand and Surface Decontamination Management Advice, Guidance and Audit Systems.
- Decontamination Service Specification Planning.
- Decontamination Services Technical Specification Production.
- Decontamination Competitive Tendering Project Co-ordination.
- Decontamination Service Centralisation and Rationalisation Project Planning and Management.
- Interim Decontamination Service Management.
All of the above provided with respect and in compliance with the applicable relevant requirements of all the UK Decontamination Guidance Documents e.g. Health Technical Memorandum (HTM) 01-01 and HTM 01-06 series etc. UK, European and or International Standards and Legislation e.g. ISO 9001:2015, EN ISO 13485: 2016, The European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC, the UK Health and Social Care Act Codes of Practice etc..
Please note: - this is not an exhaustive list of decontamination guidance documents, UK, European and International Standards / Legislation, but purely a representative list.